The Mystery of Jesus and Dark Matter

08/13/2019

 

Dark matter (and dark energy) is missing.  At least, scientists haven’t been able to find it yet.  It’s the elephant in the room (space), but we don’t even know where the room is, or even if it is a room for that matter.

Dark matter supposedly makes up some 90% of creation.  We, on the other hand, exist in the other 10% (the known physical universe). From that perspective, you could say that we are the tail wagging the dog.  Of course when I say that 90% of creation is missing, it’s probably much worse than that.  The 90% figure is calculated by scientists based on known matter in this universe.  However, we don’t know how big the universe is and on top of that there are no doubt other universes and other dimensions.  It’s very probable, therefore, that we exist in an extremely miniscule part of creation.

I know.  You’re probably asking what does any of this have to do with Jesus.  Well, according to the Bible, there were times when Jesus could not even be recognized by his closest associates, the disciples and Mary Magdalene. Further, Jesus apparently had the ability to disappear through walls.  It’s fair to say, then, that whoever, or whatever, Jesus was defies all logic.  He’s beyond our ability to comprehend, just like the universe.  To wit, an understanding of the real Jesus is “missing,” just like dark matter.

The Bible says that Joseph was the father of Jesus. However, Joseph is not even mentioned in the Gospel of Mark, which is the oldest of the gospels. In Mark 6:3, Jesus is referred to simply as the “son of Mary.” Besides, why would a 12 year-old marry an old man?

I’ll tell you why, although you might not like it. The Gospel of Matthew (1:18) says that, “His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit.” So, Jesus was an illegitimate child. The Talmud says as much (see also John 8:39).  Further, Matthew 1:25 says that Joseph “…did not have sexual relations with her until she gave birth to a son. And he named him Jesus.” In any event, then, Joseph was not the biological father.

Therefore, we don’t know who the real father of Jesus was.  However, I can tell you this about the ”virgin birth.”  It was accomplished by artificial insemination. Just ask the “angel” Gabriel. Gabriel was no angel yet he somehow predicted that Mary would give birth to Jesus.

What’s missing from the story of Jesus is just about his entire life; for example, his biological father, the “missing years” from Jesus’ life which were approximately from age 12 to age 29, his marriage to Mary Magdalene (although their marriage ceremony is in the Bible disguised as the Wedding at Cana), his children, in effect the Holy Grail, and most importantly his body after the crucifixion. Much of his life is like dark matter. It’s simply missing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 Responses to “The Mystery of Jesus and Dark Matter”

  1. Nan said

    Much of his life is like dark matter. It’s simply missing.

    HA! Try and convince a True Christian™ of that. They’ll make up whatever has been left out.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: